Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HONDA REPSOL CBR1000RR by Oryx Chen



This epic creation was made by Oryx, and it´s... WOW! Amazing!

At first site we can see that the bike is absolutely well detailed, custom HONDA REPSOL Team stickers, painted orange rims, brakes, cables and so on..


All the fairing,  front, head light was made using Model Team / Creator techniques and the base of the bike is all TECHNIC with working engine, front and a great rear suspension.






There´s much more to see about this wonderful creation, so chek it out HERE and HERE and HERE! =D


WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET ONE OF THESE?!? SUPPORT IT ON LEGO CUSSOO


Check out different color schemes for this bike here:





Thanks for visiting!
 

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think the best way is to support this project at LEGO CUUSOO!
      Or try to contact the creator of this bike..

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. This is so awasome! Any instructions so i can build it too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want instructions... PLEASE SHARE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a parts list and building directions. I will pay $$s!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dan, I've answered by facebook message... but.. there's no instructions that i've know... :\

      Delete
  5. Is there an option to buy this creation?! I love this! Of course I will pay $$ or €€ or whatever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any chance to get instructions? How much for it? Grats for great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think so. But, follow the LINK's for Mocpages and contact the builder...
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a parts list and building directions. I will pay $$s!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice write up in a professional way. Motorcycles are truly a fun

    Regards,
    The MotoMech Blog
    http://themotomech.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete